Thursday, February 10, 2011

Super Kids!

It's a bird...it's a plane...no, it's Super Scott and Sydney!!

The last thing I made before we left were some super hero capes that I found here
Thankfully Scott requested orange.  I can do orange.  I have quite a bit of orange as a matter of fact! 
Perhaps I should get to those curtains for Scott's room so I don't have so much orange anymore :o)

Sydney is finally getting into the super hero spirit!  She wouldn't wear her cape at home and it took a couple of days before she finally put it on here in Russia.

I don't remember what she is saying but you can bet it's a super hero noise!
(Scott is battling in the background)




After posing for pictures they played trick-or-treat for at least half an hour.  Our neighbors have got to love us with the little feet running around and the knocking on doors...

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm definitely going to have to make some of those! Looks like you guys are having a great time there. Love all the craftiness!

    ReplyDelete