Monday, February 28, 2011

I screm, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!

On our way to the park each time we go, we pass a little cart that sells ice cream and each time Scott asks if he could get some.  This time he didn't ask but just mentioned that chocolate was his favorite and then asked Sydney if chocolate was her favorite.  She said she didn't like chocolate.  This is true.  She's not a chocolate lover.  So that got me wondering if she would eat anything else and perhaps we should branch and let her see that there are other options besides chocolate. 

After the park we swung by the grocery store and they had the perfect block of ice cream for taste testing.

There's some kind of chant or song going on here while they are waiting for me.
I guess I would be excited too if I got to eat ice cream before lunch :o)
Scott gave each flavor a fair taste but his heart belongs to chocolate!
Sydney likes strawberry.  I don't know if it's because it's pink but she ate it and claimed it was delicious even if it was a couple of miniscule bites.

So we polled some family members and recorded the results. 
Chocolate won hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment