Monday, February 28, 2011

More than meets the eye

Do you know what theme song that's from?
Let me elaborate...

Transformers
More than meets the eye
Transformers
Robots in Disguise
There are times I wake up in the middle of the night with that song playing over and over in my head.  I knew of the transformers when I was young but I am beginning to know the ins and outs of them thanks to Scott's interest in robots and Eric's influence over the subject matter.

These are our two current transformers not including the McDonald happy meal ones we've collected.
I believe these were a gift from me to Eric at one point over the years.  Boy that sure back fired on me!

I finally agreed to make Scott his big robot today.  Scott drew the face. 
He took a minute to sit back and enjoy the view.

It's nice when he can convince Sydney to play along.

He even traveled with us downstairs today.
He's saying, "Where's that arm?"  If you look closely you can see it (purple pipe cleaner) poking out from the other side of the slide.
 got it!

My favorite...the transformer is supervising.

No comments:

Post a Comment