Friday, February 4, 2011

Good investment

Amongst their airplane surprises was a mp3 player for each of them.  I filled it with hits like Itsy Bitsy Spider, Frosty the Snowman, If You are Happy and you Know It, etc. 

They turned out to be a perfect idea for the airport...


And even at 1am when no one was sleeping!

The flight went smoothly.  Sorry I only have pre-airport pictures to share.  The kids watched some movies, ate tiny amounts of food and slept for several hours stretched out on the 3 seats we shared.  That didn't leave much room for me but I did get a bit of sleep here and there inbetween being kicked by small children or having one of my arms/legs fall asleep.  I couldn't of asked for better travel over here.  The kids did great and my dramamine was even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment