Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's 2am. What are your kids doing?

First night = no night.
I think at this point the kids and I had gone to sleep for 2-3 hours earlier and as you can see were wide awake.  The kids were wide awake and I was just along for the ride.




What's this?
Come to think of it, they haven't had much experience with landline phones, especially ones with cords.  They get a taste of the past with this and the VCR we have in our room :o)

"Hello?"

Scott is teaching Sydney all about 9-1-1.

So I think we all finally fell asleep around 5am and slept for 10-12 hours depending on who you were.
It was an earlier night for Scott last night but not for Sydney and she slept until 2pm (like me).
Tonight it's 9:45pm and Eric just tucked them in.  Will we see them tonight again in a few hours?  Will this be the break through night, the night we get back to a routine?
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment