Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Scott!



4 years already!!
Wow, the time sure does fly by.

Last night I took a trip down memory lane scouting old pictures I had happen to save on shutterfly and snapfish hoping to find a picture of Scott at or around each of his birthdays.


I think he was about a week old...

1 year old

2 years old
 3 years old


and the big number 4!

Scott is admiring his decorations first thing this morning.

The first thing he wanted to do was eat cake and we were going to let him but we didn't have any matches for the candles yet.  So he settled for some gifts instead.

Breakfast

Lunch was at one of the world's biggest McDonalds. 
After reading a bit about McDonalds online I don't think it's the biggest anymore but it is the busiest serving 20,000 people a day using 28 cash registers and seating for 700!  It took 14 years of negotiations before it opened as the first McDonalds in Russia on January 31, 1990.

They have pictures of opening day when you walk in and it's amazing to see the amount of people that waited in line, in freezing temperatures, just to eat at McDonalds that day!
I tried taking a picture of all the cash registers but was asked to stop :o(

We then went around the city a bit and I'll post those pictures another time.

Finally after dinner and bath it was the moment Scott had been waiting all day for...CAKE!

I apologize up front for all the upcoming pictures but each was so different-yet the same-and I figured if you couldn't be here to celebrate they you could get the jist through images.)


Oooo...this is so exciting!



 I'm not sure what's going on here but I'm pretty sure the song just ended.
Thinking of a wish...


Sydney's turn!

Then we all ate.  When I say all I mean all because even Sydney ate most of her piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment