Friday, January 14, 2011

Countdown to Russia...19 days

As the trip to Russia approaches I realize the what I've always said is coming true, "I want to live where it's cold and snows."  There is a chance I might eat my words.  Snow clothes are a lot of work!  First of all I know NOTHING about winter clothes.  I have been constructing winter outfits for almost a year and after (hopefully) a final boot purchase for the kids and then returning all the reject gear, I'll be done.  

I attempted to try on all the gear, long underwear and all, today.  Boy Scott was so excited to try his things on but... 


was quickly reduced to tears when I asked him to walk in his boots.  I guess they are a bit stiff and not ideal so I went back to the drawing board.  I hope every walk to the grocery store/park/McDonalds :o) is much more pleasant when the snow gear is accompanied by snow!


No comments:

Post a Comment