Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The incredible chocolate egg

There are some things I post that you are wondering, "What in the world?"
This is probably one of them.

My plan is to turn each year of blog posts into a photo album using one of the sites I have come across.  There are some random things that I just want to remember and it's not going to be recorded any other way than the blog.

This is a chocolate egg. 
We have seen them at the grocery store.
We got 4 from the last restaurant we ate at.

Scott LOVES them.  I personally think they are pretty cool myself.

Not only is the chocolate delicious but there is a toy inside every egg.

Not too shabby of a collection from a chocolate egg!
I'm pretty sure I'll be taking a few back on the airplane and for future trip surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment