Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Crafty girls

Now that Scott is at school 3 mornings a week, Sydney and I get to spend some girl time together.  She is a girl after my own heart--she loves her crafts!

I've been painting random walls and objects around the house and so has Sydney.  
My next big project will be her room.  She wants pink.  It's not my first choice but then again it's not my room so I guess I'll help her paint it pink.


We stamped apples onto fabric.  She actually got the idea from a magazine she found at the library.  Not sure what I'll do with the finished product but I'm sure it'll turn into something.


She made some glittery pumpkins which I helped her hang in her room.  
Oh and it took her 3 years to finally like stickers.  Scott doesn't care for them much but she might finally do something with the massive collection of stickers I have managed to acquire.

No comments:

Post a Comment