Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just an ordinary week

Yes, it might have been a laid back week since Eric was working days but that doesn't mean it wasn't enjoyable.  I realize that my days of relaxation are numbered so it was nice to just sit back and enjoy the pretty weather.

Each morning this week we have spent at least 2 hours at their favorite park.  Today we got there before the crowd so I took some pictures. 

They love the sandbox and my goal is to create a big space for them this fall in our backyard.





Also this week we have discovered some books online.  Scott "reads" the stories and they take turns turning the page.

Sydney and I made some playdough.

You can't forget the evergrowing Star Wars sticker figures.  I bought Scott a Lego Star Wars book before we came. It came with extra stickers so the group of figures has been growing and growing...



Sydney has her own collection of princesses and Pooh characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment