Sunday, July 15, 2012

Spaghetti Swimming

The summer is almost over and my days of random, crazy play with the kids is quickly drawing to a close. 
Scott will start kindergarten this year, I'm going back to teaching so then Sydney is going to Pre-K.
We all get to go to the same school together so it's the perfect situation!
Who knows, it may not be considered cool for Scott next summer to take part in these wild ideas so I've got to cram in all I can while they are still willing to participate.

Last week it rained and rained and rained = no swimming outside.
When that happens we turn to the tub for some fun.

Scott's water was blue to begin with but the dye on the spaghetti bled off into the water creating this lovely shade of purplish/gray.

Sydney didn't want to get in so I got ALL the spaghetti out of the tub for them to play with in the bathroom.  Then...

I dumped it back in so she could swim with spaghetti too :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment