Sunday, July 15, 2012

4th of July

It's been a few years since we ventured out to see fireworks.  I think I was pregnant with Sydney so Scott was 1.  Eric and I went down by Clear Lake the very first year we moved to Houston so we ventured back to that same spot again this year.  We were on the water so there was a nice breeze, minimal bugs and very close parking.  This will probably be our go to spot every year.

Played a little War, Battle, Higher/Lower or whatever is the correct title these days...

Had some glow stick sword fights.  If I remember correctly Sydney threw out the line, "I'm a natural born fighter..." in her deep fighting voice.  

Injury!

And these pictures...they remind me of the quote that is all over the place these days,
"Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a super hero."

No comments:

Post a Comment