Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dog Update

Ainsley is currently 16.5 pounds.  She's gaining.  I know she's longer by an inch or two and seems to be a bit taller.  Problem is is that I remember to measure her when she's up running around and that just doesn't work out too well.  

Her second week with us I was ready to send her back.  No sleep, stinky surprises after school, and moonlight swims all contributed to a not so happy mommy.  Thankfully after week 2 she got her act together and settled down into a routine.  She can stay and once again I feel like saying nice things about her.






They are both smiling and looking at the camera!  I should just stop taking pictures.  It doesn't get much better than this.

 They seem to be buds.  There's a lot of wrestling around here between these guys.  This is a picture right after Jack grabbed her around the neck and threw her down.  He's got some moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment