Monday, December 3, 2012

Dear Tooth Fairy...

The first tooth has been lost!!  You have no idea how much I have been dreading this period of Scott's life.  He is not the best when it comes to pain, blood, or anything along those lines.  I was afraid he was going to starve himself when teeth were loose.  I mean if he has a cut on his finger his entire arm from the shoulder down is useless.  So 1 down, 19 more to go.

November 30th he suddenly jumped up and shouted, "It's gone!"
And sure enough it was gone.  Gone where?  We don't know.

That night was a popcorn night.  Do you know how many popcorn crumbs there were around?!
 Is this a tooth?  No.
 Nope not here either.

Really I could show you quite the collection of white things resembling teeth but I'm a little embarrassed that there was so many and I think you get the picture.

So instead of a tooth he wrote a letter to the tooth fairy to put under his pillow complete with a germ buster sticker on the envelope.

She left him $1 and some chocolate coins along with her note.  

No comments:

Post a Comment