Thursday, May 3, 2012

Let's Make...

Everyday when we drop Scott after school it's the same thing...
"Let's make something for Scott.  Cookies."

Over the year it has changed into...
"Can we make muffins?  Can we make sugar cookies?"
Of course these are the 2 things Sydney loves.

So this week really rocked her world.
Tuesday we made blueberry muffins.

Oh did I forget to mention that she loves to make these things because it's the batter she truly loves.
Blueberry muffin batter is her mommy's favorite and this time she told me, "Mommy, I won't get mad this time.  You can have a lick."  Yes, she let me know how she felt previous bakings when I stuck my finger in the batter bowl.

Wednesday we made sugar cookies.
My personal favorite cookie as well.  Like mother, like daughter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment