Monday, December 12, 2011

Do you like pink?

Last week or sometime this month (I have lost track of time)  I was motivated to finally paint Sydney's room her "dream" color, pink.

Sydney helped quite a bit and I'm impressed.  She was more careful than me.


Then Scott assisted for a small amount of time before I couldn't take the stress of  watching the massive globs of paint make their way from the paint tray to the wall and everywhere in between.  He did do a good job painting around the socket in this picture but his focus was spent after concentrating on that area.

And the grand reveal...
Pay no attention to that teeny tiny picture over Sydney's bed.  The other 6 fell down.

I told her I hope she likes pink for a long time and she was shocked that I would even consider repainting her room.  

No comments:

Post a Comment