Sunday, November 6, 2011

Party girl

Sydney's 3rd birthday party was this Saturday.  The theme: doughnuts, circles, glitter, pink or something like that.   I think it was a success!
The birthday girl was happy :o)

Of course I had my trusty side kick following me around the house as I took pictures before the party.  I didn't have the heart to crop her out of the photo.

Since the party wasn't until 4pm there was a bit of pre-party fun.
Sydney is trying out the sidewalk chalk paint.

A little catch...

silliness...

and a visit from Pam and Jason.

Then the kids arrived, food was served...


games were played...

(they are making "mini-doughnut" bird feeders)

(glitter play dough)

songs sung...



and doughnut "cake" was had.

Then it was time to bust open the pinata!



Thank you thank you thank you to our guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment