Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Homemade Ice cream

I bought the ingredients awhile back to make homemade ice cream.  I have fond memories of making ice cream in coffee cans in Jr. high science perhaps?  The memory is a bit fuzzy.  

So we mixed our ingredients...

Added them to another bag with ice and ice cream salt and then it's time to shake and shake and shake and shake and shake...for 5 minutes.

 So really all the shaking is good because you burn your calories before you eat your yummy ice cream :o)

The first few bites they were unsure.  I think I said something was weird and then after that they kept saying, "This is so weird.  It tastes so weird." and I'm pretty sure they don't know what that means.


Somebody had the grand idea of adding sprinkles...

and chocolate sauce!  I went for the chocolate (no sprinkles) and it was de-lish!

No comments:

Post a Comment